Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

My Paper Mario Art (atempt)
#1
After some time of trying to find some tutorial, I actually found one, and made some alterations to it (since they used some program, and I have Illustrator/Photoshop) and this is what I came up with

Paper Kritter Version 1:http://s256.photobucket.com/albums/hh170/mutantyoshi/?action=view&current=KritterColorPaint.png

Paper Kritter Version 2: http://s256.photobucket.com/albums/hh170...2Color.png

Paper Tanooki: [Image: PaperTanookiFinished.png]

I know it might need work, but I think this is is a great start!

Please tell me what you like and don't like, since I'm trying my best to understand this style and try to accomplish it!


Messages In This Thread
My Paper Mario Art (atempt) - by mutantyoshi - 04-13-2011, 03:07 PM
RE: My Paper Mario Art (atempt) - by mutantyoshi - 04-13-2011, 03:48 PM
RE: My Paper Mario Art (atempt) - by Garamonde - 04-13-2011, 06:20 PM
RE: My Paper Mario Art (atempt) - by mutantyoshi - 04-13-2011, 07:17 PM
RE: My Paper Mario Art (atempt) - by Chutzpar - 04-14-2011, 06:50 AM
RE: My Paper Mario Art (atempt) - by mutantyoshi - 04-14-2011, 09:06 AM
RE: My Paper Mario Art (atempt) - by mutantyoshi - 05-10-2011, 03:01 PM
RE: My Paper Mario Art (atempt) - by Garamonde - 05-10-2011, 03:11 PM
RE: My Paper Mario Art (atempt) - by ChozoBoy - 05-23-2011, 03:28 PM
RE: My Paper Mario Art (atempt) - by brandman1996 - 05-31-2011, 08:40 PM
RE: My Paper Mario Art (atempt) - by Kitsu - 05-31-2011, 11:11 PM
RE: My Paper Mario Art (atempt) - by mutantyoshi - 06-13-2011, 12:14 PM
RE: My Paper Mario Art (atempt) - by Iceman404 - 06-14-2011, 12:43 AM
RE: My Paper Mario Art (atempt) - by Garamonde - 06-13-2011, 12:18 PM
RE: My Paper Mario Art (atempt) - by mutantyoshi - 06-13-2011, 12:27 PM
RE: My Paper Mario Art (atempt) - by Garamonde - 06-13-2011, 12:52 PM
RE: My Paper Mario Art (atempt) - by Chutzpar - 06-13-2011, 12:54 PM
RE: My Paper Mario Art (atempt) - by Snivy101 - 08-14-2011, 04:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)