Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[WIP] [GAME] Nemesis Trigger
#3
(04-03-2011, 10:57 PM)[fish in space] Wrote: i like the bosses (although the last guy is pretty cluttered) but the main character is way too megaman for it to seem like anything but an expy Tongue

Y'know? I had the same thought at one point, but I've been stuck as how to change him. The group I'm working with leans towards having him stay the same.


Messages In This Thread
[WIP] [GAME] Nemesis Trigger - by Bearded_Beast - 04-03-2011, 10:50 PM
RE: [WIP] [GAME] Nemesis Trigger - by Bearded_Beast - 04-03-2011, 11:20 PM
RE: [WIP] [GAME] Nemesis Trigger - by Gors - 04-04-2011, 10:18 AM
RE: [WIP] [GAME] Nemesis Trigger - by Vipershark - 04-04-2011, 12:21 PM
RE: [WIP] [GAME] Nemesis Trigger - by Kakashifan - 04-04-2011, 03:05 PM
RE: [WIP] [GAME] Nemesis Trigger - by Kakashifan - 04-05-2011, 06:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)