Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

ShadowRun Sprites Snes
#7
(04-02-2011, 12:28 PM)Rainz01 Wrote:
(04-02-2011, 09:54 AM)Dazz Wrote: They're really stretched...

And jpeg'd
Sorry this is the best I could get them, should I put them in the actual submissions forums, now that I know how to post them there?

I just told you that they aren't in an acceptable state, so no, don't post it in a submission forum... I pretty much answered your question the first time.


Messages In This Thread
ShadowRun Sprites Snes - by Rainz01 - 04-02-2011, 09:31 AM
RE: ShadowRun Sprites Snes - by Garamonde - 04-02-2011, 09:34 AM
RE: ShadowRun Sprites Snes - by Dazz - 04-02-2011, 09:54 AM
RE: ShadowRun Sprites Snes - by Rainz01 - 04-02-2011, 12:28 PM
RE: ShadowRun Sprites Snes - by Dazz - 04-02-2011, 05:27 PM
RE: ShadowRun Sprites Snes - by Garamonde - 04-02-2011, 01:09 PM
RE: ShadowRun Sprites Snes - by Davy Jones - 04-02-2011, 01:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)