Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Custom Cutman Mugshots
#9
(03-30-2011, 09:40 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: That's right. Sorry to say Gors but I'm afraid telling him to "use better everything" isn't really going to help him much...

only, I did tell him not to use MS Paint tools because they are rough and not to edit one facial feature at a time and call it a day


anyway if you want more insight criticisms, use better colors with the right amount of ambiental shading, hue shift, contrast and understand how metals are shaded.

here's a 5 minute edit of what I'm talking about

[Image: JtrF0.png]

notice how the shading/highlight works, and the colors I chose.


Messages In This Thread
Custom Cutman Mugshots - by superdimentiobros - 03-29-2011, 07:02 PM
RE: Custom Cutman Mugshots - by Cobalt Blue - 03-29-2011, 07:22 PM
RE: Custom Cutman Mugshots - by KoopaEater - 03-29-2011, 09:09 PM
RE: Custom Cutman Mugshots - by Gors - 03-29-2011, 09:47 PM
RE: Custom Cutman Mugshots - by superdimentiobros - 03-30-2011, 06:30 AM
RE: Custom Cutman Mugshots - by Thunder Toes - 03-29-2011, 11:07 PM
RE: Custom Cutman Mugshots - by Chutzpar - 03-30-2011, 07:03 AM
RE: Custom Cutman Mugshots - by Cobalt Blue - 04-02-2011, 06:35 AM
RE: Custom Cutman Mugshots - by Garamonde - 03-30-2011, 09:40 AM
RE: Custom Cutman Mugshots - by Gors - 03-30-2011, 10:05 AM
RE: Custom Cutman Mugshots - by Chutzpar - 04-02-2011, 01:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)