Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

All items from Metal Slug
#1
Ripped all items from Metal Slug:

[Image: metalslugseriesitemsico.png]

[Image: metalslugseriesitems.png]

Obviously, I haven't included the unused items. I've also borrowed two weapon crates from Gussprint's weapons sheet, because I didn't wanted to go through Metal Slug 7 tiles just for two small items like those.


Messages In This Thread
All items from Metal Slug - by Magma MK-II - 03-29-2011, 09:07 AM
RE: All items from Metal Slug - by Garamonde - 03-29-2011, 09:26 AM
RE: All items from Metal Slug - by Magma MK-II - 03-30-2011, 11:24 AM
RE: All items from Metal Slug - by Cheepy-Cheep - 04-05-2011, 05:07 PM
RE: All items from Metal Slug - by Friedslick6 - 04-06-2011, 04:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)