Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I probably haven't searched enough...
#1
... But is there a tutorial for ripping NES games' sprites? I want to rip some Burai Fighter sprites.
Is there a program I could use for doing so? I currently have Jnes as NES emulator.
I apologize in advance if this thread turns out to be a waste of time. Thank you for reading! Smile

Edit: I've downloaded Gextract, but it can't open my "Burai Fighter.nes" file. Maybe I should get another ROM?
Edit no.2: Might as well use Tile Molester. Is there a way of knowing which part is assigned to which, or is it pure guess work?


Messages In This Thread
I probably haven't searched enough... - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 03-28-2011, 06:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)