Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

My artwork
#5
Ohh okay I get you. Well that is the way I do my art but I will try my best to it. But in the mean I have some sketches of some MK characters I drew.

Baraka
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/0...33cc79.png

Goro
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/0...3b9tm9.png

Jax
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/0...331rs5.png

Johnny Cage
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/0...33nayq.png

Kano
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/0...33nbrf.png

Kitana
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/0...331qx2.png

Kung Lao
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/0...3351fk.png

Liu Kang
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/0...3351az.png

Mileena
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/0...33cd46.png

Nightwolf
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/0...3cfehw.png

Quan Chi
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/0...3cfb0a.png

Raiden
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/0...334jo7.png

Reptile
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/0...339oo1.png

Scorpion
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/0...339dk2.png

Shang Tsung
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/0...33b1w6.png

Shao Kahn
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/0...38bgk7.png

Smoke
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/0...337dt3.png

Sonya
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/0...337izm.png

Sub-Zero
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/0...339o0k.png

Tanya
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/0...3aeeks.png

Sorry if I posted too much stuff guys! Wells let me know what you think of them so far! Also let me know which one or ones you like the most!


Messages In This Thread
My artwork - by pretendo_1990 - 03-20-2011, 04:20 PM
RE: My artwork - by Garamonde - 03-20-2011, 04:24 PM
RE: My artwork - by pretendo_1990 - 03-20-2011, 05:05 PM
RE: My artwork - by Garamonde - 03-20-2011, 05:14 PM
RE: My artwork - by pretendo_1990 - 03-27-2011, 12:37 AM
RE: My artwork - by Cobalt Blue - 03-27-2011, 09:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)