Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far?
I just spent every special ball to capture Cobalion, only to catch it with the first regular Pokeball I used.


And THEN I turned it off while forgetting to save.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Protip: Whittle him down and catch him with a Chandelure or his lower evolutions, it makes it REALLY easy. The only move he can hit with is Iron Head, which they are strong against, and you can also use flash on him to make THAT never hit. SAVE AFTERWARDS!

Well, I did redeem myself before I got sleepy and caught it with only all my ultraballs, AND I saved after.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - by TomGuycott - 03-21-2011, 12:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)