(03-20-2011, 12:18 PM)Cshad Wrote:- Getter Level 50
Heavy Slam, Earthquake, Dynamic Punch, Fly
- Rockyroad Level 48
Icy Wind, Ice Beam, Hail, Taunt
- Washer Level 48
Automize, Metal Sound, Discharge, Gear Grind
- Dharuma Level 51
Super Power, Flare Blitz, Facade, Taunt
- Gamera Level 52
Shell Smash, Rock Slide, Surf, Aqua Jet
- Jaroda Level 53
Coil, Leech Seed, Leaf Blade, Dragon Tail
My team before the Elite Four - wish me luck~
Good luck!
I found the Ghost one the easiest. I just sent out Stoutland, used about 4 Work Ups because her Cofagrigus has rubbish Sp.Atk and tore her apart with Crunch!@Tonberry2k: [spoiler=Legendary Locations]I know the Grass/Fighting legendary is somewhere in Pinwheel Forest and Kyurem is in the Giant Chasm I think. I don't know about the Sages[/spoiler]



- Getter Level 50
- Rockyroad Level 48
- Washer Level 48
- Dharuma Level 51
- Gamera Level 52
- Jaroda Level 53