03-18-2011, 01:15 AM
[spoiler]Beat Cynthia. With a severely underlevelled team.
Her Garchomp was even more of a prick this time around. It singlehandedly wrecked my team and I had to rely on reviving my Golurk and Serperior back and forth until it suicided itself (by crunching Golurk who had a Rocky Helmet). The last attack was a leap of faith; the strategy aforementioned stopped working as soon as it hit red health (it liked Earthquake at that point), but thank god Big Boss has insanely high speed and outmaneuvered it despite being ten levels lower than it.
I felt pretty good when I came out on top :>[/spoiler]
Her Garchomp was even more of a prick this time around. It singlehandedly wrecked my team and I had to rely on reviving my Golurk and Serperior back and forth until it suicided itself (by crunching Golurk who had a Rocky Helmet). The last attack was a leap of faith; the strategy aforementioned stopped working as soon as it hit red health (it liked Earthquake at that point), but thank god Big Boss has insanely high speed and outmaneuvered it despite being ten levels lower than it.
I felt pretty good when I came out on top :>[/spoiler]

