Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Gba "disney princess" boss rips request *COMPLETED*
#11
(03-14-2011, 07:33 PM)redblueyellow Wrote: Thanks Rakia. Here's the Maleficent rip:

[Image: maleficent.png]

If you need anything else ripped from the game, I can probably do it as I might just try and finish ripping the whole game while I'm at it. Smile

EDIT: The wand corresponds to the left-most sprite that it is near, and if there is only one wand for the line, then each sprite uses that frame of the wand.

I'm terribly sorry if this is considered hijacking, but I have a request: could you rip the Seven Dwarves, if you can? I'm creating a knock-off comic series, and I need the Seven Dwarves sprites.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Gba "disney princess" boss rips request - by WingWangWao - 03-16-2011, 04:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)