Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

My Kinnikuman, and Ultimate Muscle Sprites
#3
I wasnt really trying to go for Quantity over Quality, I worked the hardest I could to makes these look as good I could. I could shade them but Im not much of a shader, and if they were shaded it would not break the style it would probably make them better, but unfortunately that is a skill I lack. I know in your eyes these are crap, but that was the best I could deliver.

These are the only sprites I ever tried at, I havent sprited in a long time, and Im not planning on starting back up now.

Thank you for the criticism.


Messages In This Thread
RE: My Kinnikuman, and Ultimate Muscle Sprites - by Ramenking - 03-13-2011, 02:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)