03-11-2011, 11:21 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2011, 11:46 PM by Demonlemon.)
![[Image: gluckers.png]](http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t148/Demonlemon/gluckers.png)
![[Image: deerrpp.png]](http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t148/Demonlemon/deerrpp.png)
Edit: and here is the final update to the cutscene sheet!
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Oddworld Adventures I & II
|
|
03-11-2011, 11:21 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2011, 11:46 PM by Demonlemon.)
![]() ![]() Edit: and here is the final update to the cutscene sheet!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Oddworld Adventures I & II - by Demonlemon - 12-14-2010, 11:42 PM
RE: Oddworld Adventures I & II - by Demonlemon - 12-15-2010, 01:53 PM
RE: Oddworld Adventures I & II - by Demonlemon - 12-15-2010, 06:27 PM
RE: Oddworld Adventures I & II - by Carpaccio - 12-18-2010, 03:06 PM
RE: Oddworld Adventures I & II - by Demonlemon - 12-18-2010, 03:42 PM
RE: Oddworld Adventures I & II - by Demonlemon - 12-20-2010, 06:38 PM
RE: Oddworld Adventures I & II - by Carpaccio - 12-21-2010, 10:21 PM
RE: Oddworld Adventures I & II - by BesideHerGrave - 02-25-2011, 05:37 AM
RE: Oddworld Adventures I & II - by Demonlemon - 02-25-2011, 04:34 PM
RE: Oddworld Adventures I & II - by Demonlemon - 03-11-2011, 11:21 PM
|