Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far?
(03-09-2011, 06:27 PM)Chaoxys Wrote:
(03-09-2011, 05:50 PM)Flannel bastard Wrote: I need to get the national pokedex before I can trade over my Raikou for Zoroark right?

No. You know that big city where the 3rd gym is? This one guy there will ask for a password (I don't remember it), and if you tell him it, he will allow you to trade over event based pokemon from the older games.
Ah, did that little bit last night, thanks.
For those who have Zoroark, does he just appear randomly after you transfer a shiny dog?


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - by Gwen - 03-09-2011, 07:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)