Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Custom Skarmory
#2
Eh... I'm not entirely sure how I feel about animating 3D models into sprite sheets. I mean, there are a number of games that have done that, but usually they either touched it up or had better lighting than these have.

If anything, what if you were to trace over the frames and make them look nice? As they are they are very, VERY dull and hard to read.


Messages In This Thread
Custom Skarmory - by Milun - 03-07-2011, 10:17 PM
RE: Custom Skarmory - by TomGuycott - 03-07-2011, 11:03 PM
RE: Custom Skarmory - by Milun - 03-08-2011, 02:07 AM
RE: Custom Skarmory - by GrooveMan.exe - 03-08-2011, 05:18 AM
RE: Custom Skarmory - by Milun - 03-08-2011, 06:06 AM
RE: Custom Skarmory - by Locked Achievement - 03-11-2011, 11:51 AM
RE: Custom Skarmory - by Milun - 03-11-2011, 05:40 PM
RE: Custom Skarmory - by Maneko - 03-11-2011, 10:41 PM
RE: Custom Skarmory - by Milun - 03-11-2011, 11:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)