Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far?
#51
Watchogs scariest move is Retaliate; and that's only worth using once - when Herdier kicks the bucket. Switch in a fodder pokémonto take the hit for Retaliate.

I just finished Chargestone cave with my almost-final team:
Antille, Lv 29 Tirtouga
Deadlock, Lv 28 Joltik (SO CUTE)
Geograph, Lv 28 Sigilyph
Playahater, Lv 28 Scraggy
Hantu, Lv 28 Yamask
Sorbet, Lv 27 Vanilite

I tried to rush through Route 7 to get to the tower where Litwick hangs out (Who'll be replacing Yamask), but the trainers take another jump in level - and all carry level 31+ Pokémon.
I want to replace Geograph for a Klink I got hold of; but I need Geograph for Fly... =c


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - by GrooveMan.exe - 03-07-2011, 04:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)