Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[GAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] Cloud Journey
#22
Oh gosh you guys, you should see the background and stuffs.

It's so...pretty :' )

Sadly I don't think I can show it to you guys for a while, I'm sorry lol I just wanted to announce that things are going very well now, especially since I got a lil break from college. I'm doing some catch up work.
Also, expect some more CJ Art soon(like I did for the promo I made not too long ago). If you didn't see that promo, well..here it is again:
[Image: promocopy.jpg]


Messages In This Thread
RE: Cloud Journey - by Star - 09-07-2010, 06:29 PM
RE: Cloud Journey - by Badassbill - 09-07-2010, 06:36 PM
RE: Cloud Journey - by Kitsu - 09-07-2010, 08:59 PM
RE: Cloud Journey - by Sengir - 09-07-2010, 09:07 PM
RE: [GAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] Cloud Journey - by Star - 03-07-2011, 12:14 AM
RE: [GAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] Cloud Journey - by Zee - 03-10-2011, 06:52 PM
RE: [GAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] Cloud Journey - by Zee - 03-10-2011, 06:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)