Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
OK Jefelin I'm back and I'll hlep you rip the rest

Jefelin the front of slobrow isn't showing

HERE ARE THE REST TO RIP

GEN 2
1.Sunkern
2.Yanma
3-4.Wooper (Male Female)
5-6.Quagsire (Male Female)
7-8.Gligar (Male Female)
9.Remoraid
10-11.Octillery (Male Female)

here is skarmory
[Image: skarmory.gif] [Image: skarmoryback.gif]
[Image: skarmorysheet.png]

JEFELIN on the list it said you have done skarmory, but I don't have the animations, and now I just ripped skarmory, did I do it for no reason, I actually had it on the list of needed to be ripped for about 3 days and you didn't say anything!


Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Clowcardruler - 03-05-2011, 02:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)