Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Tentacles
#1
I'm looking for something very particular. In SNES/Genesis games, enemies with tentacles would often use segmented parts to make it look like they are bending/coiling. For the life of me I can't think of any offhand. Can someone help me find one? I need it as a reference.

Example:
[Image: segments.png]


Messages In This Thread
Tentacles - by Ton - 03-03-2011, 04:08 PM
RE: Tentacles - by Davy Jones - 03-03-2011, 04:12 PM
RE: Tentacles - by Del - 03-03-2011, 04:14 PM
RE: Tentacles - by Shadowth117 - 03-03-2011, 09:07 PM
RE: Tentacles - by Key - 03-03-2011, 09:24 PM
RE: Tentacles - by A.J. Nitro - 03-03-2011, 09:56 PM
RE: Tentacles - by brandman1996 - 03-04-2011, 08:23 AM
RE: Tentacles - by Shadowth117 - 03-04-2011, 02:40 PM
RE: Tentacles - by Deathbringer - 03-04-2011, 02:52 PM
RE: Tentacles - by magicsnake - 03-04-2011, 02:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)