Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
Well guys you are ready the third pack, in this case I bring the Hoenn Pokédex fully animated, I had to give some tinkering before it is complete but it is perfect, you enjoy Tongue

Hoenn Pokédex complete and optimized
Link

@Ike:
First of all thank you for your cooperation, is not helpful, but I think we'd be better than you do to recolor the shinys is necessary to rip those who are I think among Clowcardruler and I can do, and we are very experienced this, so we need people who want help with anything else shinys thanks Wink


Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Jefelin - 03-02-2011, 12:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)