Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The most annoying video game sounds
#89
I'll grant you a wish
I'll grant you a wish
SHINING STAR
I'll grant you a wish
SHINING STAR
I'll grant you a wish
SHINING STAR
I'll grant you a wish
I'll grant you a wish
SHINING STAR
I'll grant you a wish
SHINING STAR
SHINING STAR
SHINING STAR
SHINING STAR
SHINING STAR
SHINING STAR
SHINING STAR
SHINING STAR
SHINING STAR
SHINING STAR
SHINING STAR


From those Star Fairies in GrimGrimoire, specially since they are the unit I use the most


Messages In This Thread
The most annoying video game sounds - by LauriJ - 11-06-2010, 08:08 AM
RE: The most annoying video game sounds - by Gaia - 11-06-2010, 01:01 PM
RE: The most annoying video game sounds - by Gors - 02-25-2011, 10:27 AM
RE: The most annoying video game sounds - by Joseph Styling - 03-01-2011, 08:40 PM
RE: The most annoying video game sounds - by Gors - 03-10-2011, 07:43 PM
RE: The most annoying video game sounds - by Zee - 03-10-2011, 08:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)