Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

THUG 2 Rips
#2
These are great! The only thing I can say is that I'd prefer if you provided it in .obj format as well, but that's about it. You also could have left the icon and preview outside of the archive since you posted them up as images here, but its fine how it is.

I can't say I expected Shrek to be in this game so that's pretty funny. Gotta love this series and its Easter Egg characters. So yeah, I'll get these right up on the site.


Messages In This Thread
THUG 2 Rips - by Friedslick6 - 03-01-2011, 05:43 AM
RE: THUG 2 Rips - by Shadowth117 - 03-01-2011, 02:36 PM
RE: THUG 2 Rips - by Friedslick6 - 03-01-2011, 04:09 PM
RE: THUG 2 Rips - by Shadowth117 - 03-01-2011, 05:33 PM
RE: THUG 2 Rips - by Friedslick6 - 03-06-2011, 09:17 AM
RE: THUG 2 Rips - by Shadowth117 - 03-06-2011, 12:12 PM
RE: THUG 2 Rips - by Friedslick6 - 03-06-2011, 03:13 PM
RE: THUG 2 Rips - by Key - 03-06-2011, 03:36 PM
RE: THUG 2 Rips - by Shadowth117 - 03-06-2011, 04:14 PM
RE: THUG 2 Rips - by Friedslick6 - 03-07-2011, 01:26 AM
RE: THUG 2 Rips - by Shadowth117 - 03-07-2011, 03:33 PM
RE: THUG 2 Rips - by Friedslick6 - 03-11-2011, 08:39 PM
RE: THUG 2 Rips - by Key - 03-09-2011, 05:06 AM
RE: THUG 2 Rips - by Shadowth117 - 03-11-2011, 10:31 PM
RE: THUG 2 Rips - by valforwing - 03-30-2011, 05:52 PM
RE: THUG 2 Rips - by Friedslick6 - 03-31-2011, 12:56 AM
RE: THUG 2 Rips - by valforwing - 03-31-2011, 11:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)