Here is my first ripping project. I used Metal Slug because it is my favorite game. I started small because I'm new to this and want to make sure im good at this before I go to a larger page. How does it look?
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Metal Slug 4/5 sprites
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Metal Slug 4/5 sprites - by RE4P3R666 - 02-27-2011, 04:27 PM
RE: Metal Slug 4/5 sprites - by RandomPerson78642 - 02-27-2011, 04:51 PM
RE: Metal Slug 4/5 sprites - by RE4P3R666 - 02-27-2011, 05:07 PM
RE: Metal Slug 4/5 sprites - by RandomPerson78642 - 02-27-2011, 05:39 PM
RE: Metal Slug 4/5 sprites - by RE4P3R666 - 03-01-2011, 05:20 PM
RE: Metal Slug 4/5 sprites - by Random Talking Bush - 03-01-2011, 06:07 PM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

