Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The most annoying video game sounds
#86
(02-26-2011, 08:03 PM)Uncle Sam Wrote: I never understood why people didn't like ps2 that much Sad
It was fine, but I have to say as a small gripe I liked the announcer's style in PS1 more. More over dramatic and goofy, which was ultimately more enjoyable.

He sounds like he's going hysterical when he says "WAAAH TAKEN DOWN WITH ONE HIT". makes me crack up every time.


Messages In This Thread
The most annoying video game sounds - by LauriJ - 11-06-2010, 08:08 AM
RE: The most annoying video game sounds - by Gaia - 11-06-2010, 01:01 PM
RE: The most annoying video game sounds - by Gors - 02-25-2011, 10:27 AM
RE: The most annoying video game sounds - by X Gamer 66 - 02-26-2011, 09:42 PM
RE: The most annoying video game sounds - by Gors - 03-10-2011, 07:43 PM
RE: The most annoying video game sounds - by Zee - 03-10-2011, 08:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)