Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Eternal Fighter Zero
#8
Yeah... I think I might just start ripping arseloads of fighter sprites and putting them up in Zips. It's so easy to extract them like that, and sheeting them ends up more problems than good.

I've got a few I can do once I get home...


Messages In This Thread
Eternal Fighter Zero - by A_person - 02-20-2011, 05:45 AM
RE: Eternal Fighter Zero - by A_person - 02-20-2011, 06:11 AM
RE: Eternal Fighter Zero - by A_person - 02-20-2011, 05:49 PM
RE: Eternal Fighter Zero - by Dazz - 02-20-2011, 08:02 PM
RE: Eternal Fighter Zero - by Dazz - 02-26-2011, 05:20 AM
RE: Eternal Fighter Zero - by Sylpheed - 07-04-2011, 09:26 PM
RE: Eternal Fighter Zero - by Sylpheed - 07-05-2011, 05:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)