Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
(02-24-2011, 09:59 AM)Jefelin Wrote: Wow, someone knows what happened to imagesuck, I do not work today, so I've been slow to find a good server, however if anyone knows any alternative would be grateful if you tell me Blank

Well I'm back here again Smile, today it is the turn of Wobuffet one of my favorite pokes, then try to make the female, also do a Rattata, I hope we finish the project early encouragement to all Big Grin

[Image: 931721Wobuffet.gif][Image: 75614Wobuffetback.gif]

[Image: 224637Wobuffetsheet.png]

the only thing with imageshack is that when you upload you need to change the size so that its on "do not resize"


Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Clowcardruler - 02-24-2011, 10:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)