Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Retro Future Anime-esque Sprite Love
#5
I love the look and polished style of these. Oh and the colour choice of course.

ok, so those green and blue dudes on the top left kinda seem a bit unbalanced. I'm not sure what exactly, they're either leaning back slightly or their legs stance aren't right? other than that there's not much wrong with anything else.

That purple bird btw is the best type of bird, a PURPLE one! keep it up. I can't wait to see more of these finished.


Messages In This Thread
Retro Future Anime-esque Sprite Love - by Guy - 02-22-2011, 04:48 PM
RE: Retro Future Anime-esque Sprite Love - by Guy - 02-23-2011, 02:03 AM
RE: Retro Future Anime-esque Sprite Love - by Damian. - 02-23-2011, 04:50 AM
RE: Retro Future Anime-esque Sprite Love - by Guy - 02-24-2011, 07:49 PM
RE: Retro Future Anime-esque Sprite Love - by Guy - 03-05-2011, 08:15 PM
RE: Retro Future Anime-esque Sprite Love - by Guy - 04-19-2011, 03:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)