Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Eternal Fighter Zero
#2
Having the sprites as individual BMPs is... fine, I guess, but PNGs are definitely preferred (since they take up less space as BMPs but retain the same quality). Mind if I batch-convert them before uploading them?

But anyway, Akiko Minase, Ayu Tsukimiya and Mayu Shiina are mine. I've got WIP sheets of those three that I've been meaning to finish up one of these days.


Messages In This Thread
Eternal Fighter Zero - by A_person - 02-20-2011, 05:45 AM
RE: Eternal Fighter Zero - by Random Talking Bush - 02-20-2011, 05:58 AM
RE: Eternal Fighter Zero - by A_person - 02-20-2011, 06:11 AM
RE: Eternal Fighter Zero - by A_person - 02-20-2011, 05:49 PM
RE: Eternal Fighter Zero - by Dazz - 02-20-2011, 08:02 PM
RE: Eternal Fighter Zero - by Dazz - 02-26-2011, 05:20 AM
RE: Eternal Fighter Zero - by Sylpheed - 07-04-2011, 09:26 PM
RE: Eternal Fighter Zero - by Sylpheed - 07-05-2011, 05:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)