Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

BATMAN (WIP)
#5
I think Thernz is right - it's hard to judge because I assume it's very unfinished.
First thing I'd suggest is shading the rest of it... I mean, I can't realy give criticism on something that in itself is very uncomplete. That's like saying a building looks crap because it's just a bunch of structural beams.


Messages In This Thread
BATMAN (WIP) - by SKELTON S. SKELETON - 02-17-2011, 09:58 PM
RE: BATMAN (WIP) - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 02-19-2011, 07:10 PM
RE: BATMAN (WIP) - by SKELTON S. SKELETON - 02-20-2011, 01:50 AM
RE: BATMAN (WIP) - by thernz - 02-20-2011, 02:04 AM
RE: BATMAN (WIP) - by Dazz - 02-20-2011, 02:50 AM
RE: BATMAN (WIP) - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 02-20-2011, 10:39 AM
RE: BATMAN (WIP) - by SKELTON S. SKELETON - 03-11-2011, 05:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)