Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

TEXTURES: Sonic 06 Crisis City
#9
Nah, I've been working on it though admittedly I've procrastinated a bit. Basically, the reason its taking so long is because it takes about the same amount of time to get the diffuse by itself as it does to get both the specular and the diffuse. Because of that I figure I may as well convert everything anyway. Plus having the textures converted already significantly cuts down on the time I spend ripping the models of level, which I definitely intend to do. Its just a bit odd that this level has like 6 different archives while the others only have around 2. While there are repeats, there's enough different ones that it takes time to get everything.


Messages In This Thread
RE: TEXTURES: Sonic 06 Crisis City - by Shadowth117 - 02-19-2011, 05:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)