Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

*PLEASE READ* - Submissions Forums for beginners
#18
Hi, I'm new here and I haven't posted my first sheet yet... I was wondering, do I have to use the icon maker program to make a sheet icon? Couldn't I just use Random Talking Bush's icon sheet and insert my own image (with the text and etc.) and upload that? I want to make my own icons but I'd rather not download a program and try to figure out how to use it if it wasn't completely necessary... Thx. Smile

MAJOR EDIT: Not that it matters now, but I edited this post to not include the huge guide reply. Tongue


Messages In This Thread
RE: *PLEASE READ* - Submissions Forums for beginners - by Garamonde - 02-16-2011, 05:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)