Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

help ?
#3
Neutral 
(02-15-2011, 06:23 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: The only way I know of is using 3D Ripper DX and Dolphin. JI can help you a bit with this if you need me to, but I'm not going to hold your hand.

Unless there's some private converter floating around, the most you can do to convert the model directly is extract a model archive from that game to its native format. As I already said though I don't know of a converter for that format so there's not much I can help you with there.

okay thank you for the help Big Grin
wait who is JI?


Messages In This Thread
help ? - by Tetofication - 02-15-2011, 06:16 PM
RE: help ? - by Shadowth117 - 02-15-2011, 06:23 PM
RE: help ? - by Tetofication - 02-15-2011, 06:39 PM
RE: help ? - by Shadowth117 - 02-15-2011, 06:54 PM
RE: help ? - by Tetofication - 02-15-2011, 06:56 PM
RE: help ? - by Shadowth117 - 02-15-2011, 07:03 PM
RE: help ? - by Tetofication - 02-15-2011, 07:09 PM
RE: help ? - by Shadowth117 - 02-15-2011, 07:18 PM
RE: help ? - by Dazz - 02-15-2011, 07:30 PM
RE: help ? - by Shadowth117 - 02-15-2011, 07:54 PM
RE: help ? - by AllenSword - 02-15-2011, 08:40 PM
RE: help ? - by Tetofication - 02-15-2011, 09:24 PM
RE: help ? - by AllenSword - 02-15-2011, 09:42 PM
RE: help ? - by Tetofication - 02-15-2011, 09:45 PM
RE: help ? - by AllenSword - 02-15-2011, 09:52 PM
RE: help ? - by Tetofication - 02-16-2011, 09:11 PM
RE: help ? - by AllenSword - 02-16-2011, 09:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)