Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

By yourself [Poem]
#5
Wow, I suck, I didn't really notice the reuse of the word 'it' I was more going for the disyllabic action actually, whoops.

As for cry out in impotence, have you ever been completely powerless and frustrated and just yelled for the sake of yelling? Kinda like that.


Messages In This Thread
By yourself [Poem] - by Zee - 09-21-2008, 04:25 AM
RE: By yourself [Poem] - by Goemar - 09-24-2008, 08:02 AM
RE: By yourself [Poem] - by Zee - 09-26-2008, 01:11 PM
RE: By yourself [Poem] - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 10-01-2008, 10:35 AM
RE: By yourself [Poem] - by Zee - 10-01-2008, 10:41 AM
RE: By yourself [Poem] - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 10-02-2008, 07:05 AM
RE: By yourself [Poem] - by Zee - 11-13-2008, 10:43 AM
RE: By yourself [Poem] - by Oddball - 11-13-2008, 08:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)