Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

TEXTURES: Sonic 06 Crisis City
#7
Basically, I just need the color maps, or the textures. No speculars, alphas or whatever else. Basically, the problem was that what I got showed up as transparent when I used it, so I need something that's going to show up as the texture.

To be honest, they don't need to be separated so much as I just want it to show up non-transparent. The ones I got before showed up transparent based on how much black they have, so if they're together it makes no difference as long as the texture that comes out will show up as is and not transparent.


Messages In This Thread
RE: TEXTURES: Sonic 06 Crisis City - by randomxfirerecording - 02-14-2011, 04:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)