Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Shiny Legendary Trio - Wifi Event
#20
While I now have a Raikou and an Entei, the one I really want is Suicune and I hope that it's dates come by faster then expected in my mind.

I like it because it is a blue shiny u_u


Messages In This Thread
Shiny Legendary Trio - Wifi Event - by A.J. Nitro - 02-07-2011, 01:15 PM
RE: Shiny Legendary Trio - Wifi Event - by Sol - 02-11-2011, 05:57 PM
RE: Shiny Legendary Trio - Wifi Event - by Guy - 02-11-2011, 06:08 PM
RE: Shiny Legendary Trio - Wifi Event - by Gwen - 02-13-2011, 02:59 PM
RE: Shiny Legendary Trio - Wifi Event - by Helmo - 02-13-2011, 03:14 PM
RE: Shiny Legendary Trio - Wifi Event - by Helmo - 02-13-2011, 04:24 PM
RE: Shiny Legendary Trio - Wifi Event - by Maxpphire - 02-14-2011, 04:10 PM
RE: Shiny Legendary Trio - Wifi Event - by Sengir - 02-14-2011, 10:09 PM
RE: Shiny Legendary Trio - Wifi Event - by Sengir - 02-18-2011, 11:49 AM
RE: Shiny Legendary Trio - Wifi Event - by Ton - 02-19-2011, 02:13 PM
RE: Shiny Legendary Trio - Wifi Event - by Guy - 02-21-2011, 04:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)