Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
Not that this really belongs here, but has anyone bothered ripping N's close-up mugshot or the updated "VS" elements (aside from the VS faces themselves of course) from the game? They're the a couple of the only conspicuously missing non-Pokemon elements not on the site. Again I realize it's not related to getting the Pokemon animations, but I thought I might point out the site is still missing them (add the accompanying backgrounds in the case of N's close-up). Even if the VS graphics are borrowed from HGSS, those have yet to be ripped either, and the Platinum ones on the site just kinda suck :/ (Resized font = bleh)


Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Chao - 02-13-2011, 06:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)