Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Suikoden 2 Npcs
#4
Tell me about it - I ignored ripping the NPCs because of how similar their palettes are. I went with the idea of saving time, I do kind of regret that now - It only took me about a week to rip Suikoden 2... And I think I actually missed a sprites from enemies like Rowd.
Also the colour intro...

But hey, good job so far - and good luck to you. You look like you know what you're doing so I've all faith in you Smile

The Suikoden series are my favourite games, so I really just ripped them for my own pleasure - I'm glad they've come to use.


Messages In This Thread
Suikoden 2 Npcs - by Fishface - 02-11-2011, 01:14 PM
RE: Suikoden 2 Npcs - by Dazz - 02-11-2011, 09:14 PM
RE: Suikoden 2 Npcs - by Fishface - 02-11-2011, 10:24 PM
RE: Suikoden 2 Npcs - by Dazz - 02-11-2011, 10:27 PM
RE: Suikoden 2 Npcs - by Fishface - 02-11-2011, 10:58 PM
RE: Suikoden 2 Npcs - by furrari - 11-29-2011, 08:56 AM
RE: Suikoden 2 Npcs - by Davy Jones - 11-29-2011, 09:04 AM
RE: Suikoden 2 Npcs - by Maxpphire - 11-29-2011, 11:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)