Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Running and Walking cycles: are they smooth?
#9
(02-09-2011, 10:19 AM)Murderbeard Wrote: Castlevania walk cycles always seem so floaty, though. It's like, hi i'm leisurely strolling through dracula's castle. Whot.

Also, Smithy's generally awesome like that.

Heh heh, that bit about Castlevania walks. Now it makes me think of Monty Python's: Ministry of Silly Walks. Picture Alucard or Richter doing some of that.

And as for Smithy? I saw his 8-bit Hindel and Wagner, I nearly choked on my coffee. Phenominal.

Otherwise, here are some of my other run cycles: I'm not sure whether I'm losing skill or forgetting it.

[Image: zo6eeb.gif] [Image: 14j82oo.gif]


Messages In This Thread
RE: A beefy goblin: again with the run cycle - by Bearded_Beast - 02-11-2011, 12:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)