Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Keyblade Size Comarisons
#1
...No, it's not a euphamism.
I'm interested in the keyblades that appear in Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 (and I guess all that bonus/final mix shit). A while back I had started a mini spriting project trying to get the Keyblades in Summon Night style, and I'd like to actually finish it.

Getting references of what the keyblades look like is easy enough, but from what I remember, they're all different lengths. That detail is much harder to come across.

If someone has access to that information, either from an existing resource, or through taking screenshots of keyblade models in a 3D render program, I'd be really appreciative.


Messages In This Thread
Keyblade Size Comarisons - by GrooveMan.exe - 02-09-2011, 05:39 AM
RE: Keyblade Size Comarisons - by Shadowth117 - 02-09-2011, 10:16 AM
RE: Keyblade Size Comarisons - by GrooveMan.exe - 02-09-2011, 10:56 AM
RE: Keyblade Size Comarisons - by Shadowth117 - 02-09-2011, 04:57 PM
RE: Keyblade Size Comarisons - by GrooveMan.exe - 02-09-2011, 05:30 PM
RE: Keyblade Size Comarisons - by Shadowth117 - 02-09-2011, 06:34 PM
RE: Keyblade Size Comarisons - by Shadowth117 - 02-09-2011, 07:38 PM
RE: Keyblade Size Comarisons - by GrooveMan.exe - 02-09-2011, 08:27 PM
RE: Keyblade Size Comarisons - by Shadowth117 - 02-09-2011, 11:42 PM
RE: Keyblade Size Comarisons - by GrooveMan.exe - 02-10-2011, 09:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)