Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[GAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] Cloud Journey
#16
Teasing- it's what I do best ; D

TEEHEE
I guess I could show an animation as well, I'll show one that has already been shown on my facebook lol
[Image: burawrnap.gif]
You do not want to wake this bad boy up..or jump on his back to reach higher places for that matter.

You'll see why in time.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Cloud Journey - by Star - 09-07-2010, 06:29 PM
RE: Cloud Journey - by Badassbill - 09-07-2010, 06:36 PM
RE: Cloud Journey - by Kitsu - 09-07-2010, 08:59 PM
RE: Cloud Journey - by Sengir - 09-07-2010, 09:07 PM
RE: [GAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] Cloud Journey - by Star - 02-06-2011, 02:19 PM
RE: [GAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] Cloud Journey - by Zee - 03-10-2011, 06:52 PM
RE: [GAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] Cloud Journey - by Zee - 03-10-2011, 06:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)