Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[GAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] Cloud Journey
#9
I know I shouldn't be showing anything but..
[Image: backgroundelements.gif]

This is a little something you pass by that's floating in the background. I really want the scenery for this game to be really nice to look at. I'm going to take advantage of scrolling layers with this game.

This will also give you an idea of what the "tiles" will look like. Also there's supposed to be a tree there.

So that demo, expect it from mid-this month to sometime in spring.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Cloud Journey - by Star - 09-07-2010, 06:29 PM
RE: Cloud Journey - by Badassbill - 09-07-2010, 06:36 PM
RE: Cloud Journey - by Kitsu - 09-07-2010, 08:59 PM
RE: Cloud Journey - by Sengir - 09-07-2010, 09:07 PM
RE: [GAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] Cloud Journey - by Ninspriterx - 02-04-2011, 03:15 PM
RE: [GAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] Cloud Journey - by Zee - 03-10-2011, 06:52 PM
RE: [GAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] Cloud Journey - by Zee - 03-10-2011, 06:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)