Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

AptGG material for Public use
#1
Gonna keep the description simple:

In this thread I'll be posting comic-related material that's free to use for anyone, starting with these props:

[Image: pixelprop-time.gif]

Hope this might be of use to some of you.

If you like the general style of these props but don't see what you're looking for, feel free to make additional prop suggestions; If it's something I could use as well, I might as well pixel it.

Peace out.


Messages In This Thread
AptGG material for Public use - by Neoriceisgood - 01-31-2011, 03:27 PM
RE: AptGG material for Public use - by Shawn - 01-31-2011, 07:03 PM
RE: AptGG material for Public use - by Dazz - 02-05-2011, 04:50 PM
RE: AptGG material for Public use - by Rainz01 - 03-31-2011, 07:06 PM
RE: AptGG material for Public use - by Rainz01 - 04-01-2011, 11:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)