09-29-2008, 06:27 PM
(09-29-2008, 04:40 PM)Jesus lizard Wrote:(09-29-2008, 03:21 PM)Bluz Wrote:
Phanter V.3
SHIT! I just SUCK making heads >
Modified the body and palletes, oh, and i used that-guy-who-made-the-other-phanter's arm. Can i use it? Or theres a problem? If yes, i can take it out
Just look at it. The left head is perfect, and the right one, just SUCKS! >
Size comparation :
Edit : What the...i didn't noticed that the pink line was below his ear. Sorry.
hmmm... looks to me that you and GDKN should do a colaberative effort for this character...
Or you know a competition would be fun to watch... wow... I'm getting rely involved with this without the intention of dooing so...
Yeah yeah, what's your opinion about it, GDKN? I think we may do this as a team, so you do something you know to, and i do what i know to! (Except for da fuckin' heads >
)


![[Image: phanterwip3sq7.png]](http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/5731/phanterwip3sq7.png)

![[Image: headcompareyz0.png]](http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/7048/headcompareyz0.png)
![[Image: phanterh3oj2.png]](http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/134/phanterh3oj2.png)
