01-26-2011, 02:17 AM
I've always tried my best to do my icons as spoiler-free as possible, a good example of this are my Vagrant Story's textures (there are a couple of icons that could have been very harmful). But this one...If you had played the Lufia 2 for SNes you're going to know, but if it's your first time...Then it's going to be a spoiler. So, heh, put this one at the right session already.
Now...Something I really want to play this year:
![[Image: PSPDiss012Game.png]](http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll78/ultimeciaffb_2/Dissidia/PSPDiss012Game.png)
Dissidia Duodecim - Final Fantasy (PSP)
Playable Characters - Cosmos
![[Image: PSPDiss012Bartz3Icon.png]](http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll78/ultimeciaffb_2/Dissidia/PSPDiss012Bartz3Icon.png)
![[Image: PSPDiss02Kain1-1Icon.png]](http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll78/ultimeciaffb_2/Dissidia/PSPDiss02Kain1-1Icon.png)
![[Image: PSPDiss02Kain1-2Icon.png]](http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll78/ultimeciaffb_2/Dissidia/PSPDiss02Kain1-2Icon.png)
![[Image: PSPDiss02Kain2-1Icon.png]](http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll78/ultimeciaffb_2/Dissidia/PSPDiss02Kain2-1Icon.png)
![[Image: PSPDiss02Kain2-2Icon.png]](http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll78/ultimeciaffb_2/Dissidia/PSPDiss02Kain2-2Icon.png)
![[Image: PSPDiss02Kain3-1Icon.png]](http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll78/ultimeciaffb_2/Dissidia/PSPDiss02Kain3-1Icon.png)
![[Image: PSPDiss02Kain3-2Icon.png]](http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll78/ultimeciaffb_2/Dissidia/PSPDiss02Kain3-2Icon.png)
![[Image: PSPDiss012WoL3-1Icon.png]](http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll78/ultimeciaffb_2/Dissidia/PSPDiss012WoL3-1Icon.png)
![[Image: PSPDiss012WoL3-2Icon.png]](http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll78/ultimeciaffb_2/Dissidia/PSPDiss012WoL3-2Icon.png)
Playable Characters - Chaos
![[Image: PSPDiss012ExDeath3-1Icon.png]](http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll78/ultimeciaffb_2/Dissidia/PSPDiss012ExDeath3-1Icon.png)
![[Image: PSPDiss012ExDeath3-2Icon.png]](http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll78/ultimeciaffb_2/Dissidia/PSPDiss012ExDeath3-2Icon.png)
![[Image: PSPDiss012Garland3-Icon.png]](http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll78/ultimeciaffb_2/Dissidia/PSPDiss012Garland3-Icon.png)
Yeah, the demo got almost all of the characters' textures, so I'm already ripping
I might not be ripping the already existing textures, except if there's some change. For example, Cloud of Darkness' second outfit's EX Burst got a new color, probably to be harder to confused with the first player outfit.
Anyway, got all models sorted, now all I need to do is resume ripping and assembling.
Oh, yeah: Bartz's and WoL's third outfits are awesome
[spoiler]![[Image: Bartz3.png]](http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll78/ultimeciaffb_2/FFB/Bartz3.png)
![[Image: WoL3.png]](http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll78/ultimeciaffb_2/FFB/WoL3.png)
[/spoiler]
Some characters are going to switch sides, like Jecht being on Cosmos' side and Terra on Chaos'. Yup, let's see how the story goes
Coming up next: Laguna
Now...Something I really want to play this year:
![[Image: PSPDiss012Game.png]](http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll78/ultimeciaffb_2/Dissidia/PSPDiss012Game.png)
Dissidia Duodecim - Final Fantasy (PSP)
Playable Characters - Cosmos
Playable Characters - Chaos
Yeah, the demo got almost all of the characters' textures, so I'm already ripping
I might not be ripping the already existing textures, except if there's some change. For example, Cloud of Darkness' second outfit's EX Burst got a new color, probably to be harder to confused with the first player outfit.
Anyway, got all models sorted, now all I need to do is resume ripping and assembling.
Oh, yeah: Bartz's and WoL's third outfits are awesome
[spoiler]
![[Image: Bartz3.png]](http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll78/ultimeciaffb_2/FFB/Bartz3.png)
![[Image: WoL3.png]](http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll78/ultimeciaffb_2/FFB/WoL3.png)
[/spoiler]Some characters are going to switch sides, like Jecht being on Cosmos' side and Terra on Chaos'. Yup, let's see how the story goes

Coming up next: Laguna

