Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Beyond Oasis
#1
Recently started passing my childhood gamesBig Grin. And I decided to give her a couple of sprites. The site I saw the icon, so I will upload when ready themselves sprites. While this is only the beginning, in the future for all the enemies will be carefully selected palette of alternatives and missing sprites.

Would like someone to help meBlank. As the project is worthwhile and interestingSmile.
And perhaps in the future I will implement a new game with these spritesWink.
Until then:


[Image: soldierarbalester.png]
[Image: bosoldierwitharbalet.gif]

[Image: soldierspear.png]
[Image: bosoldierwithspear.gif]




Messages In This Thread
Beyond Oasis - by Roket - 01-25-2011, 04:40 AM
RE: Beyond Oasis - by Roket - 01-25-2011, 09:31 AM
RE: Beyond Oasis - by Ton - 01-25-2011, 12:12 PM
RE: Beyond Oasis - by Roket - 01-25-2011, 12:27 PM
RE: Beyond Oasis - by Ton - 01-25-2011, 02:10 PM
RE: Beyond Oasis - by lzedl - 02-01-2011, 09:03 AM
RE: Beyond Oasis - by Roket - 02-01-2011, 10:40 AM
RE: Beyond Oasis - by MasterGrand - 03-25-2011, 01:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)