Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How do I rip sprites from wiiware .wad?
#1
Question 
I'm trying my damnedest to figure out this whole "rip sprites from wiiware" thing, but I'm totally stumped.

I'd like to play around with "Castlevania: Adventure ReBirth".
After I unpack the .wad file, I'm left with folder after folder of ".psb.l" files...
I can't figure out what to do from here.
As much as I google away, nothing comes up.
I blame google for omitting periods from searches.

Anyway, can somebody point me in the right direction?
It was done with Mega Man, but to this day, I've no idea how they did it.
Is there some hex editing I need to do, or a tool I need to download, or what?


Messages In This Thread
How do I rip sprites from wiiware .wad? - by Gnarizard - 01-22-2011, 04:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)