Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

rpg-like characters
#8
by busy, I mean a sprite that small doesn't need that amount of colors to look right.

EDIT: tinkering with it, I noticed that your colors are ok, you just needed to rethink some colors and use them moderately.

[Image: charac.png]

here's my edit of the girl. See how she looks nicer to the eye. That's because I removed unnecessary anti-aliasing, sel-out and some stray pixels. I also gave her a chin.

I also changed the skin tone to a more contrastant color.


Messages In This Thread
rpg-like characters - by newGuy - 01-20-2011, 02:44 PM
RE: rpg-like characters - by newGuy - 01-20-2011, 05:12 PM
RE: rpg-like characters - by SKELTON S. SKELETON - 01-20-2011, 05:57 PM
RE: rpg-like characters - by Gors - 01-20-2011, 06:29 PM
RE: rpg-like characters - by newGuy - 01-20-2011, 07:10 PM
RE: rpg-like characters - by arün - 01-20-2011, 07:47 PM
RE: rpg-like characters - by newGuy - 01-20-2011, 07:47 PM
RE: rpg-like characters - by Gors - 01-20-2011, 07:52 PM
RE: rpg-like characters - by Sengir - 01-20-2011, 08:19 PM
RE: rpg-like characters - by newGuy - 01-20-2011, 09:08 PM
RE: rpg-like characters - by arün - 01-20-2011, 09:12 PM
RE: rpg-like characters - by newGuy - 01-20-2011, 10:42 PM
RE: rpg-like characters - by Ran Master 27 - 01-21-2011, 02:44 AM
RE: rpg-like characters - by newGuy - 01-21-2011, 09:45 AM
RE: rpg-like characters - by newGuy - 01-21-2011, 12:08 PM
RE: rpg-like characters - by Gors - 01-21-2011, 04:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)