Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

My honest thought on Smash Bros Project
Runouw's the best flash programmer I've ever come across on the internet. Now, perhaps I'm not searching in the right places, but I tend to play flash games a shit load when I'm bored, so that has to be saying something. Tongue

Anyway, I think re-doing the project again is a pretty horrifying idea. Yeah, horrifying, I find the thought disturbing. How many times have you lads done that in the past? Talk about motivation, starting from scratch is essentially the most unmotivated thing you can do. O.o


Messages In This Thread
My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by Gors - 08-24-2010, 08:13 AM
RE: My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by Tarvonas - 01-20-2011, 12:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)