Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sword of Vermilion
#6
You have any more "Sword of Vermilion" creatures in the works, DarkWolf? BTW, what kind of Kobold is that, because it sure ain't the Dog or Coyote Kobold. Is it the Hyena or Wolf?

Also, what about posting the Archmonsters, the young prince, and the landscapes of the Overworld, the Dungeons and towns? I'm working on a custom map of "Sword of Vermilion" as I play it. I have it on SEGA Genesis Collections for PS2.


Messages In This Thread
Sword of Vermilion - by DarkWolf - 06-17-2010, 09:22 PM
RE: Sword of Vermilion - by DarkWolf - 06-22-2010, 07:27 PM
RE: Sword of Vermilion - by Ton - 06-23-2010, 01:11 AM
RE: Sword of Vermilion - by DarkWolf - 06-23-2010, 08:08 AM
RE: Sword of Vermilion - by DarkWolf - 06-27-2010, 10:35 AM
RE: Sword of Vermilion - by DragonLord1975 - 01-19-2011, 10:24 AM
RE: Sword of Vermilion - by DarkWolf - 01-19-2011, 02:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)