Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Lucky! (TMR 1/18/11)
#1
I figure this is as good a time as any to update. I managed to get all of the Birth by Sleep Characters up finally so you'll see primarily that here. Yes the section still needs to be sorted out a bit, but that's for another time. Roughly half of the Birth by Sleep rip is uploaded I'd say, but I think I've made decent progress so far since I've had to make all the icons myself.

... and yeah, we have exactly 777 models on the site at the moment. Go figure.

So yeah, see ya.


Messages In This Thread
Lucky! (TMR 1/18/11) - by Shadowth117 - 01-18-2011, 08:51 PM
RE: Lucky! (TMR 1/18/11) - by A.J. Nitro - 01-18-2011, 09:08 PM
RE: Lucky! (TMR 1/18/11) - by Ton - 01-18-2011, 10:15 PM
RE: Lucky! (TMR 1/18/11) - by Dazz - 01-19-2011, 03:34 AM
RE: Lucky! (TMR 1/18/11) - by Ton - 01-20-2011, 02:24 AM
RE: Lucky! (TMR 1/18/11) - by Shadowth117 - 01-20-2011, 02:33 PM
RE: Lucky! (TMR 1/18/11) - by Dazz - 01-20-2011, 04:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)